HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stepfather/Stepdaughter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:15 pm

As John stripped her she could feel her body tremble with deisre and eagerness. She placed her hands where he plaaced them and as he whipped her she giggled and gasped. "Ohhh mmmm ohh yes" She grinned and gripped the chair. "Mmmm I love this spank me again ohhhh yes John" She continued to moan and wave her ass in his face. She turned her head and saw his errection and brought a finger to her mouth. "Aww did I do that?" She batted her eyes at him and smiled.

As he came closer she moaned out his name. "Ohh please John teach me more" She was eager to see if she got turned on by pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anysoldier.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:39 pm

He grinned broadly as she pleaded to learn more. "You want more do you? He squeezed her tits hard as he kept her bent over. "So you liked having your ass whipped did you?" he moved his hand between her ass cheeks to her anal opening and slipped a finger within. "Well now I intend to fuck you up your ass again and we will see what I can do to your lovely tits. Do you think you can take me giving your tits some pain?" he asked her. He reached over and took one of the fake cocks and pushed it up into her pussy and strapped it to her thighs to keep it in her pussy.

He then helped her over to the bed and sat her on it, her back to the head board and climbed up onto it to sit beside her. His cock was hard and erect. "First I will make sure you are ready to cum before fucking your ass." The fake cock in her pussy would help and he kept squeezing her large tits hard. He didn't know if she would like what he had planned for her tits but he would see.

From the bag he took two small handles that had short needle like ends. The needles were about two inches long. "Before I continue, are you sure you wish me to do more, to give you more pain." he took one of the little needle daggers and ran the needle part over her tits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://questor.forumotion.net
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:52 pm

Jamie nodded. "Ohhh yes John I want more ohhh spank me more John" She could feel her pussy mucles tighten with desire and need she shifted. She needed to be fucked now hard and fast or she felt like she would explode. As he slipped a finger into her anal she gasped and moaned. "Ohh mmm" She turned and grinned. "I like you like my ass" She winked "And yes I think I can handle your pain"

As she was lead to the bed she smiled the fake Cock in her was making her even more horney. When he pulled out the tool she grinned "Try me" She paused..."How about the safe word be monkey" She grinned and closed her eyes and waited to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:57 pm

It seemed his hot little stepdaughter was more then ready to be fucked in the ass. He placed the needle dagger down on the bed and moved her onto her side. He then took out the lubricant and applied a generous amount to her ass. When done he moved her up on to his lap so she was kneeling her legs on either side of him. He entered her ass and eased her back down on to his cock. "Now we will see if you can take the pain and if you will enjoy it." With his cock now fully sheathed up her ass he began squeezing her tits again. He picked up the needle dagger and moved it over one of her tits. "When I feel I will fill your ass with cum, I will plunge this into your tit here." He placed the tip of the needle to her tit just below the nipple." he kissed her neck and squeezed the tit he had the needle dagger against.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:17 am

Jamie moaned and growled as he lubericated her tight ass. "Mmmm ohhh yes John" She was already hot for him and the troture of having to wait was driving her nuts. As he eased himself into her she groaned and gripped the sheets and her ass immeditaly tenced on his large cock as she screamed up his name. "Ohhh fuck yes" She leaned back and usedher strong leg muscles to pump her ass up and down his pole.

As he brought the dagger to her tits she gasped and tensed slightly. "Mmmm ohh yea I want to feel that." She turned her head and claimed his lips she was clearly ravinish and wanting to fullfill his needs along with her own.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:05 am

John smiled as she told him she wanted to feel the needle dagger in her tits. When she kissed him he in turn returned her kiss with equal passion. When he broke their deep kiss, "So you are not afraid to feel the sting of the needle dagger in one of your tits?" He would see shortly how she would respond to the metal needle entering the tender flesh of one of her tits and forcing its way in. He hoped she would enjoy it, even though it would be a bit painful.

He placed the little dagger down on the bed and continued to squeeze her large tits hard, as she moved up and down on his hard cock fucking her ass with it. It seemed he had awaken the nympho in her. Such pent up desires were now being released and she was wanting to be fucked and fondled alot. He would oblige her.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:42 am

Jamie noticed his smiled and stroked his face softly. She loved the fact that she could make him smile like that. She lifted herself up then ramed her self back down on his thick cock and screamed out his name. THen continued to kiss him long and hard her tongue driving its way throuh as she fucked his hard cock wih her ass hard. She wimpered as he broke the kiss. "I would like to try John" She wasnt sure how she would feel but she trusted John she knew that he would cease if she was in too much pain.

She moaned as he played with her tits some more. "Mmmm John" She growled and quicked his pace. "Ohhh man your cock feels soo good in me"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:04 pm

His breathing began to become more labored, as he concentrated to keep himself from filling her ass to soon with his cum. "Damn girl, your ass feel good." he groaned out. "Keep it up my dear for soon I will be filling your ass with my cum and you will feel the bite of the dagger in your tit." He grabbed the dagger and squeezed her left tit hard as he placed the tip of the needle up to her tit just below the hard nipple. The friction of her tight ass channel and her gripping muscles was milking his cock.

He felt himself getting ready to unload his cum into her ass. "You ready?" he growled out. As he felt himself begining to cum, he plunged the dagger into her tit hard as he squeezed it hard. He filled her ass with cum, and held the dagger in her tit as he continued to squeeze it.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Jamie listened to his breathing and grinned. "Why John your breathing sounds a tad laboured" She quickened he pace again she was enjoying the sounds that he was making. As he picked up the rod she gripped his legs and leaned back she felt him release inside of her and moments later felt him plunge in the rod to her sesitve moment she arched her back agaisnt him and cried up then put her arms behind her and around his neck and kissed him deeplly. "Ohhh mmmm yes John"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:52 am

He continued to hold the little dagger in her tit and squeez her tit hard. She had cried out and then the way she acted she seemed to have enjoyed it. As his cock slowly receeded from her ass he returned the kiss. He slowly moved her from his lap and sat her next to him, her legs spread as she still had the fake cock up her pussy. He left the little dagger in her tit as he placed an arm about her and placed one of her hands on the handle of it. "How does it feel to have it in you tit? Tell me how it felt when I stabbed your tit." If she really enjoyed it, he would do it to her again. It seemed his little stepdaughter was turning into a nympho and indeed enjoyed some pain.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Jamie continued to breath hard, her body was a confusing mixture. Part of her was twisting in the pain and the other part was pleading for more as her pussy screamed for more. As he moved her she whimpered and turned to him and began to bite and kiss his neck. "Ohhh John it felt so good, I...." she didnt finish that statement but instead arched her back and moaned out his name. "It...it.." she panted but was unable to finish her statemnt her body trembled and she rocked her hips trying to get some relife, and relife she felt as if she was about to explode.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:34 pm

John saw that his lovely and hot girl was still in need. He unstrapped the fake cock and began moving it in and out of her pussy, plunging it up inside her hard. "You hold that dagger in your tit, as I make sure this pussy of yours is taken care of." he smiled. He rammed the fake cock in and out of her pussy with his left hand as he squeezed her right tit hard.

"You know that looks kind of nice in your tit." he told her as she nibbled on his neck. His cum ozzed from her ass and soaked the sheets. "You are a very horny girl. I think I have awaken a little nympho."
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Jamie groaned as he began to fuck her with the fake cock she twisted and moaned out. As she obeyed and kept the needle in her tit. "Ohhh God John yes" Her breathing was rapid and she was soaked in sweat. But she was in heaven she moved the needle around and matched his movements with his hips. 'Ohh mmmmm" Was all she could really manage.

She did however mangage to blush as he called her horney and a nympho she grinned up at him "And it be your fault"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:26 pm

John wanted tomake sure that she was satisfied so he continued ramming the fake cock in and out of her pussy faster and faster as he squeezed her right tit. "I think it is time to take the dagger out of your tit my dear. You keep fucking your pussy with the fake cock and I will remove it." He placed her hand on the fake cock and then took the handle of the danger in his hand and removed it slowly. He took a small cloth and placed it to the small wound to stop any blood flow. He applied pressure to it holding her tit with his other hand until he was sure that it would not bleed. When he took the cloth away he examined the wound. "It might be a bit sore but it will be alright." He then took over ramming the fake cock up her pussy once more.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Jamie was loving all the attention that her step father was lavishing on her. She was twisting and moaning on the bed which was soaked with their cum and sweat. She took over with the fake cock for him and as he pulled the bar out she winced slightly but turned her trusted gaze upon John as he placed a gauze on her breast to stop it from bleeding as he took over again she felt her self getting close she reached up for his neck and brought him in for a deep long kiss and then arched her back up and let out a loud scream as she released all over the toy and the bed she lay there panting and kissing him as the phone begain to ring.

She leaned over and picked up the phone. "Oh hi dra- I mean mom" She listened. "I was swimming thats why it took me so long..." she then smiled wickidly and winked "Oh hi Johnthon" on the other side of the phone you could hear her mom begging that she would do anything. "Well" she softly stroked his chest "John wants to get me a hot little pink corvet for my birthday" She paused "Yes ma he is in his office" again another pause "You let him get it for me, and some mega cash for my birthday and" She trailed off..."Yes that would be acceptable, so when you coming home? Or are you busy again tonight?" She winked up at John, "Ohh an hour alright see you then" She hung up her phone and snuggled into him. "She will be coming home in about an hour. I need to clean up the bed and be in the pool or better yet the hottub before see comes home"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Even when she had her release, he continued to squeeze her lovely tits hard. He took the fake cock and put it to one side. When the phone rang he smiled when Jamie made it plain it was her mother. He listened as she talked about getting the car that she wanted and the way Jamie was smiling. He could just hear his wife. It took all he had not to laugh. When the conversation ended and Jamie closed her cell phone, John squeezed her tits again.

"Sooooooooo You want to get that car do you?" He grinned. He would get it for her, for he knew he would be able to fuck her anytime he wanted so there was no need to bargin. "Well if she is coming home in an hour you had best get things cleaned up." He rose from the bed and put the toys away in a box and put the box in her closet. Before he left he took her left tit in his hand and lifted it up and kissed it, where he had stabbed it. "Perhaps later I will stab your other tit, since you seemed to like having this one stabbed." With that he left her room to get cleaned up and be ready when his wife came home. She had no idea that he already knew about her affair and he wanted to see how she acted when she came home.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:19 am

Jamie nodded. She really did want the pink corvet it was her mother that wouldnt allow it. She had heard on of their disagreements before and it bugged her that her mother didnt want to give her anything even though she worked hard in school and on the swim team. But now she would get it. She couldnt wait till she got to school and the boys saw her in it and her new clothes also just to have the freedom to go anywhere when she wanted make it worthwhile too.

She pouted as he told her that she needed to clean but she knew he was right so she stood and stripped the bed put all the sheets and bedding into her washer and drying then slowly remaid the bed, she could tell that she was moving really slowly she was in a bit of pain but damn was it worth it. She then changed into her swim team suit put on her swim cap and made it to the swimming pool but after 3 laps it was apparent that she wouldnt be able do do anything much more she got out of the pool and put on the jets and very tenderly made it into the hot tub and let the hot water relax her muscules. She opened the fridge and pulled out a water.

Meanwhile Mary was coming home and was sweating "Shit Jamie knows" she mumbled to herself...he mind was racing she would tell John that she had finally gottne the promotion at work, and then show him some love when she reutnred to throw off and suspesion. She pulled into the drive way and into the house she found John and greeted him with a smile and throw his arms around him and kissed him long and hard on the lips and mashed her hips along with his and stroked his face "Hey baby guess what I got the promotion" She pulled down his shorts and gripped his cock and grinned. "Mmmm lets go to the basment my love" before John could object Mary led him downstairs by leading him by his cock. Once downstairs she stripped down to just her socks and then pushed John down on the couch and leaned down and begain to lick his cock. "Mmmm your using a new kind of body wash, I like it" She then mounted himbefore he could object and began to ride him.

Jamie had begun to feel a bit better and had decided to run a bit on the tredmil as she walked down stairs she could hear her mother moaning thinking that she could catch her in the act she ran downstairs her mothers back was to her but she could see Johnathons face and to her it seemed as if he was enjoying it. She stared at him with tears in her eyes for a moment or two then silently tore upstairs and into her room she throw her self on the bed and burried her face in her pillow and cried. He had lied, he has said that she was his special girl and then he fucked her mother who was cheated on him! She climbed under the blankets and continued to sliently cry her back was too the door as her shulders sliently shock.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:29 am

John had not expected Mary to act as she did when she came home. It took him by surprise. When she straddled his lap and slipped his cock up into her pussy he grinned. She now seemed to hope she would be able to keep his intrest by letting him fuck her. He let her bounce up and down on his lap and he squeezed her large tits hard. Her body was not bad, but Jamie's was much firmer and she was a little nympho. That he liked. He was enjoying having his wife's pussy around his cock, any man would. He caught a glimps of Jamie on the stairs and saw the look on her face, as she turned and then raced back up stairs.

He would go up and comfort her. After all she was his special girl and indeed she was. Both him and Jamie would be turning Mary into their own sex slave. Jamie would be able to use the fake cocks on her mother, whip her and do other delightful things to her as well as him. The sweetest torture would be seeing Jamie and him fucking when Mary was tied up. But first he had to finish with his wife.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Mary leaned back but continued her motion on her husbands thick cock and added moans and grunts for good motion. "Mmmm husband how I have missed you, work has just been killing me" She came forward and kissed him deeply pushing in her tongue through his lips then sat up again put her hands on his chest and begain to pounce fast and hard on his cock. She then smiled and stroked his face "You know my love, that daughter of mine is getting out of controle, she doesnt listen to my clothing rules, and is now demanding a car she actually thrented to tell you lies about me to get it. Can you belive her? , I think its about time that we send her to that boot camp that we saw the advertsement for, maybe some hard work and having to wear those uniforms would whip her into shape.

Meanwhile upstairs Jamie couldnt stop crying she actually had to run to the bathroom since she thought she would be sick. She knew that her step father and mother were married but she was so dirty and he knew it. How could he allow her to do that? She changed out o her swim suit and put on her capries and a tank top then slped a hoddie on then put up her ipod on full blast climbed into bed and put her blankets over her head and continued to cry.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:41 pm

John, had to hold back a laugh when she told him that Jamie was out of control and making up lies. He figured she might do something like that. As she continued bouncing up and down on his cock, he felt him self geting ready to unload. When he did, he held her in place on his lap and then eased her off it. He reached back behind him and brough out some rope that had been already pre tied in loops and slipped them over her hands to her wrists. He quickly tied them off to a metal pole that was a support of the floor above. Once he had her hands tied, he quickly grabbed two more pieces for her ankles and tied them off as well to the legs on the couch. Now she could not move much.

He chuckled, "Now you stay right there." he told her and moved up stairs. He opened the door to Jamie's room and heard her crying. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the blanket off of her. He looked down at her shaking his head and then pulled the head phones from her head. "You are taking this the wrong way. We have to play out the entire senario before we lay it on her. She just jumped the gun on us a bit." He bent down and kissed her cheek. "Come I have her all nice and trushed up. We can show her what we got on her and what we have been up to."
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Mary was happy with herself it seemed like her plan was going good. She was pleasing her husband and coverng her ass by telling him that his little stepdaughter was a lyer. She picked up her speed again and beefed up the moans in all honety she just wanted to please him then leave she had to see about getting rid of her little tramp of a daughter. As he held her and finished she faked her own orgasim and as he eased her off of her Mary breathed a sigh of relife and tried to get off the couch but next thing she knew she was being tied. "What the hell John" She tried to struggle but gave up and waited to see what he had up his selves.

Upstairs Jamie didnt hear him come in but as he removed the head phones she sat up and looked at him. "You mean that was all an act?" She sniffled and dried her eyes and looked him up and down. "You mean you want to do it now? But I havent gotton my car yet" She pouted them smiled. "What should I wear for our little show?" She stood and got off the bed then turned to him. "I hope your planning on washing yourself I anit letting you put that in me after its been in my mother"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:12 pm

John laughed and went into the bathroom and washed himself, "Well you could wear one of those sexy outfits I got you." He came back in and spanked her ass. "I have to get the documents that my friend sent over." he went down stairs again and to the study. He grabbed the large envelope and smiled. His friend had access to his place and knew exactly where to put the package. He opened it and looked at the photo's and there was also a tape in there with a note. "Looks like they taped their sessions. Hope you don't mind me watching it."

He then went back up stairs to get Jamie so they could go down to the basement playroom and confront his wife and her mother. "No underware now my dear. He placed a hand on her bare ass cheeks. "Once we show her the stuff in this envelope, we'll have some fun in front of her. She will be a captaive audiance." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:42 pm

Jamie nodded as he told her to wear one of her new outfits. She watched as he exit then went into the bathroom washed her face stripped then channged into one of her new miniskirts and tube tops she didnt put any underwear on and then she placed a heavy house coat around it to make it more intresting, hide her outfit until the last moment.

As he came back for her she grinned kissed him long and hard and placed her hand on his cock. Then giggled as he spanked her. "Okay lets get going" She smiled and started down to the basement but stopped short of going down shedded the housecoat turned to him and smiled. "Are you ready" She looked him over. "Mmmm John I am already wet"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:30 pm

John nodded as he held the envelope with everything he would need. "I will go down first and lay out the evidence and see what she does. Then you come down, ok?" he patted her ass and went down the stairs. He looked at the naked form of his wife and smiled. "So you think Jamie is trying to lie to get you in trouble?" he asked as he opened the package and began laying things out on the coffee table so she could see them. "I have a feeling that she is not the one that is lieing. Care to try and explain? Or should I have your friend here brought over so he can?"

He then motioned for Jamie to come down in her hot little out fit.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:21 am

Jamie noded and watched him walk down the stairs and to her mother. She could hear her mother struggle and deny. She was febbling trying to convince John that Jamie must have photoshopped the photos. But Jamie just smiled and as he motioned for her to come down the stairs she slowly came down the stairs ignoring her mothers gasp and walked straight to Johnathon and threw her self into his arms and kissed him hard on the lips then turned around and rubbed her tight ass against his cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   

Back to top Go down

Stepfather/Stepdaughter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuestorsStorage :: Gor :: Your first forum-
Jump to: