QuestorsStorage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private by invite only

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stepfather/Stepdaughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Xuxa_Rene

Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Jamie continued to breath hard, her body was a confusing mixture. Part of her was twisting in the pain and the other part was pleading for more as her pussy screamed for more. As he moved her she whimpered and turned to him and began to bite and kiss his neck. "Ohhh John it felt so good, I...." she didnt finish that statement but instead arched her back and moaned out his name. "It...it.." she panted but was unable to finish her statemnt her body trembled and she rocked her hips trying to get some relife, and relife she felt as if she was about to explode.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anysoldier.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:34 pm

John saw that his lovely and hot girl was still in need. He unstrapped the fake cock and began moving it in and out of her pussy, plunging it up inside her hard. "You hold that dagger in your tit, as I make sure this pussy of yours is taken care of." he smiled. He rammed the fake cock in and out of her pussy with his left hand as he squeezed her right tit hard.

"You know that looks kind of nice in your tit." he told her as she nibbled on his neck. His cum ozzed from her ass and soaked the sheets. "You are a very horny girl. I think I have awaken a little nympho."
Back to top Go down
https://questor.forumotion.net
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Jamie groaned as he began to fuck her with the fake cock she twisted and moaned out. As she obeyed and kept the needle in her tit. "Ohhh God John yes" Her breathing was rapid and she was soaked in sweat. But she was in heaven she moved the needle around and matched his movements with his hips. 'Ohh mmmmm" Was all she could really manage.

She did however mangage to blush as he called her horney and a nympho she grinned up at him "And it be your fault"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:26 pm

John wanted tomake sure that she was satisfied so he continued ramming the fake cock in and out of her pussy faster and faster as he squeezed her right tit. "I think it is time to take the dagger out of your tit my dear. You keep fucking your pussy with the fake cock and I will remove it." He placed her hand on the fake cock and then took the handle of the danger in his hand and removed it slowly. He took a small cloth and placed it to the small wound to stop any blood flow. He applied pressure to it holding her tit with his other hand until he was sure that it would not bleed. When he took the cloth away he examined the wound. "It might be a bit sore but it will be alright." He then took over ramming the fake cock up her pussy once more.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Jamie was loving all the attention that her step father was lavishing on her. She was twisting and moaning on the bed which was soaked with their cum and sweat. She took over with the fake cock for him and as he pulled the bar out she winced slightly but turned her trusted gaze upon John as he placed a gauze on her breast to stop it from bleeding as he took over again she felt her self getting close she reached up for his neck and brought him in for a deep long kiss and then arched her back up and let out a loud scream as she released all over the toy and the bed she lay there panting and kissing him as the phone begain to ring.

She leaned over and picked up the phone. "Oh hi dra- I mean mom" She listened. "I was swimming thats why it took me so long..." she then smiled wickidly and winked "Oh hi Johnthon" on the other side of the phone you could hear her mom begging that she would do anything. "Well" she softly stroked his chest "John wants to get me a hot little pink corvet for my birthday" She paused "Yes ma he is in his office" again another pause "You let him get it for me, and some mega cash for my birthday and" She trailed off..."Yes that would be acceptable, so when you coming home? Or are you busy again tonight?" She winked up at John, "Ohh an hour alright see you then" She hung up her phone and snuggled into him. "She will be coming home in about an hour. I need to clean up the bed and be in the pool or better yet the hottub before see comes home"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Even when she had her release, he continued to squeeze her lovely tits hard. He took the fake cock and put it to one side. When the phone rang he smiled when Jamie made it plain it was her mother. He listened as she talked about getting the car that she wanted and the way Jamie was smiling. He could just hear his wife. It took all he had not to laugh. When the conversation ended and Jamie closed her cell phone, John squeezed her tits again.

"Sooooooooo You want to get that car do you?" He grinned. He would get it for her, for he knew he would be able to fuck her anytime he wanted so there was no need to bargin. "Well if she is coming home in an hour you had best get things cleaned up." He rose from the bed and put the toys away in a box and put the box in her closet. Before he left he took her left tit in his hand and lifted it up and kissed it, where he had stabbed it. "Perhaps later I will stab your other tit, since you seemed to like having this one stabbed." With that he left her room to get cleaned up and be ready when his wife came home. She had no idea that he already knew about her affair and he wanted to see how she acted when she came home.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:19 am

Jamie nodded. She really did want the pink corvet it was her mother that wouldnt allow it. She had heard on of their disagreements before and it bugged her that her mother didnt want to give her anything even though she worked hard in school and on the swim team. But now she would get it. She couldnt wait till she got to school and the boys saw her in it and her new clothes also just to have the freedom to go anywhere when she wanted make it worthwhile too.

She pouted as he told her that she needed to clean but she knew he was right so she stood and stripped the bed put all the sheets and bedding into her washer and drying then slowly remaid the bed, she could tell that she was moving really slowly she was in a bit of pain but damn was it worth it. She then changed into her swim team suit put on her swim cap and made it to the swimming pool but after 3 laps it was apparent that she wouldnt be able do do anything much more she got out of the pool and put on the jets and very tenderly made it into the hot tub and let the hot water relax her muscules. She opened the fridge and pulled out a water.

Meanwhile Mary was coming home and was sweating "Shit Jamie knows" she mumbled to herself...he mind was racing she would tell John that she had finally gottne the promotion at work, and then show him some love when she reutnred to throw off and suspesion. She pulled into the drive way and into the house she found John and greeted him with a smile and throw his arms around him and kissed him long and hard on the lips and mashed her hips along with his and stroked his face "Hey baby guess what I got the promotion" She pulled down his shorts and gripped his cock and grinned. "Mmmm lets go to the basment my love" before John could object Mary led him downstairs by leading him by his cock. Once downstairs she stripped down to just her socks and then pushed John down on the couch and leaned down and begain to lick his cock. "Mmmm your using a new kind of body wash, I like it" She then mounted himbefore he could object and began to ride him.

Jamie had begun to feel a bit better and had decided to run a bit on the tredmil as she walked down stairs she could hear her mother moaning thinking that she could catch her in the act she ran downstairs her mothers back was to her but she could see Johnathons face and to her it seemed as if he was enjoying it. She stared at him with tears in her eyes for a moment or two then silently tore upstairs and into her room she throw her self on the bed and burried her face in her pillow and cried. He had lied, he has said that she was his special girl and then he fucked her mother who was cheated on him! She climbed under the blankets and continued to sliently cry her back was too the door as her shulders sliently shock.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:29 am

John had not expected Mary to act as she did when she came home. It took him by surprise. When she straddled his lap and slipped his cock up into her pussy he grinned. She now seemed to hope she would be able to keep his intrest by letting him fuck her. He let her bounce up and down on his lap and he squeezed her large tits hard. Her body was not bad, but Jamie's was much firmer and she was a little nympho. That he liked. He was enjoying having his wife's pussy around his cock, any man would. He caught a glimps of Jamie on the stairs and saw the look on her face, as she turned and then raced back up stairs.

He would go up and comfort her. After all she was his special girl and indeed she was. Both him and Jamie would be turning Mary into their own sex slave. Jamie would be able to use the fake cocks on her mother, whip her and do other delightful things to her as well as him. The sweetest torture would be seeing Jamie and him fucking when Mary was tied up. But first he had to finish with his wife.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Mary leaned back but continued her motion on her husbands thick cock and added moans and grunts for good motion. "Mmmm husband how I have missed you, work has just been killing me" She came forward and kissed him deeply pushing in her tongue through his lips then sat up again put her hands on his chest and begain to pounce fast and hard on his cock. She then smiled and stroked his face "You know my love, that daughter of mine is getting out of controle, she doesnt listen to my clothing rules, and is now demanding a car she actually thrented to tell you lies about me to get it. Can you belive her? , I think its about time that we send her to that boot camp that we saw the advertsement for, maybe some hard work and having to wear those uniforms would whip her into shape.

Meanwhile upstairs Jamie couldnt stop crying she actually had to run to the bathroom since she thought she would be sick. She knew that her step father and mother were married but she was so dirty and he knew it. How could he allow her to do that? She changed out o her swim suit and put on her capries and a tank top then slped a hoddie on then put up her ipod on full blast climbed into bed and put her blankets over her head and continued to cry.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:41 pm

John, had to hold back a laugh when she told him that Jamie was out of control and making up lies. He figured she might do something like that. As she continued bouncing up and down on his cock, he felt him self geting ready to unload. When he did, he held her in place on his lap and then eased her off it. He reached back behind him and brough out some rope that had been already pre tied in loops and slipped them over her hands to her wrists. He quickly tied them off to a metal pole that was a support of the floor above. Once he had her hands tied, he quickly grabbed two more pieces for her ankles and tied them off as well to the legs on the couch. Now she could not move much.

He chuckled, "Now you stay right there." he told her and moved up stairs. He opened the door to Jamie's room and heard her crying. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the blanket off of her. He looked down at her shaking his head and then pulled the head phones from her head. "You are taking this the wrong way. We have to play out the entire senario before we lay it on her. She just jumped the gun on us a bit." He bent down and kissed her cheek. "Come I have her all nice and trushed up. We can show her what we got on her and what we have been up to."
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Mary was happy with herself it seemed like her plan was going good. She was pleasing her husband and coverng her ass by telling him that his little stepdaughter was a lyer. She picked up her speed again and beefed up the moans in all honety she just wanted to please him then leave she had to see about getting rid of her little tramp of a daughter. As he held her and finished she faked her own orgasim and as he eased her off of her Mary breathed a sigh of relife and tried to get off the couch but next thing she knew she was being tied. "What the hell John" She tried to struggle but gave up and waited to see what he had up his selves.

Upstairs Jamie didnt hear him come in but as he removed the head phones she sat up and looked at him. "You mean that was all an act?" She sniffled and dried her eyes and looked him up and down. "You mean you want to do it now? But I havent gotton my car yet" She pouted them smiled. "What should I wear for our little show?" She stood and got off the bed then turned to him. "I hope your planning on washing yourself I anit letting you put that in me after its been in my mother"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:12 pm

John laughed and went into the bathroom and washed himself, "Well you could wear one of those sexy outfits I got you." He came back in and spanked her ass. "I have to get the documents that my friend sent over." he went down stairs again and to the study. He grabbed the large envelope and smiled. His friend had access to his place and knew exactly where to put the package. He opened it and looked at the photo's and there was also a tape in there with a note. "Looks like they taped their sessions. Hope you don't mind me watching it."

He then went back up stairs to get Jamie so they could go down to the basement playroom and confront his wife and her mother. "No underware now my dear. He placed a hand on her bare ass cheeks. "Once we show her the stuff in this envelope, we'll have some fun in front of her. She will be a captaive audiance." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:42 pm

Jamie nodded as he told her to wear one of her new outfits. She watched as he exit then went into the bathroom washed her face stripped then channged into one of her new miniskirts and tube tops she didnt put any underwear on and then she placed a heavy house coat around it to make it more intresting, hide her outfit until the last moment.

As he came back for her she grinned kissed him long and hard and placed her hand on his cock. Then giggled as he spanked her. "Okay lets get going" She smiled and started down to the basement but stopped short of going down shedded the housecoat turned to him and smiled. "Are you ready" She looked him over. "Mmmm John I am already wet"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:30 pm

John nodded as he held the envelope with everything he would need. "I will go down first and lay out the evidence and see what she does. Then you come down, ok?" he patted her ass and went down the stairs. He looked at the naked form of his wife and smiled. "So you think Jamie is trying to lie to get you in trouble?" he asked as he opened the package and began laying things out on the coffee table so she could see them. "I have a feeling that she is not the one that is lieing. Care to try and explain? Or should I have your friend here brought over so he can?"

He then motioned for Jamie to come down in her hot little out fit.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:21 am

Jamie noded and watched him walk down the stairs and to her mother. She could hear her mother struggle and deny. She was febbling trying to convince John that Jamie must have photoshopped the photos. But Jamie just smiled and as he motioned for her to come down the stairs she slowly came down the stairs ignoring her mothers gasp and walked straight to Johnathon and threw her self into his arms and kissed him hard on the lips then turned around and rubbed her tight ass against his cock.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:33 pm

When Jamie came down and kissed him and then rubbed her ass against his cock, he smiled as he looked over at his wife. "You can deny all you want. I have had a PI friend follow you and get the evidence. You blew it love. Now as I see it I can file for divorce and leave you with nothing. That probably won't sit well with your more then strict bosses at work will it." He slipped an arm around Jamie and brought his hand up to her tits and began squeezing them.

"But now that might not be a problem if you do exactly what Jamie and I say." he chuckled. "You are going to become our sex slave and do what ever we say. Or you can leave here and see if your bosses like the nice photo's and stuff I have here."
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:06 am

Jamie grinned and moved up and down her tight ass rubbing against his cock. Which by this point would more then likely be raging. She stared at her mother and wanted to laugh in her face but instead lifted her arms and wrapped them around his neck back words exposing her body even more.

Her mother was going berserk callin her husband a pedophile to which Jamie took objection to. "Nay mother, it was I that suduced your husband gave him what you have been denying him." She paused and smiled "How he cries out my name while we fuck, but didnt even utter a sound as you attempted to throw him off the scent"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:27 pm

John pulled Jamies' tube top up over her tits and squeezed them hard. "Ah my dear you see, Jessie is quite of age and quite willing." he moved Jamie over to the couch and sat down on it. He pulled Jamie down onto his lap. "Are you ready to have that ass of yours fucked again?" He moved a finger around the nipple of her right tit. "And maybe use one of the Needle daggers on this lovely tit. What do you say my lovely little temptress?" If she said yes he would have her go up and get the little daggers and lubricant. He figured she would love to have her ass fucked hard, especially infront of her mother.

"As for you my dear." he turned to his wife. You had best be nice. I can fax these photo's over to your boss tonight so she will have them in the morning. What do you think she will say?"
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:13 pm

As Johnathon moved her tube top and squezzed her tits she arched her back and moaned. She smiled at her mother tied up and then grapped at Johnathons cock and winked up at him. As they moved to the couch and he pulled her down on his lap she wiggled her ass on his lap more.

Her mother was freaking out calling Jessie a prevert. Jessie just grinned/ "Ohh John I dont like how she is talking to me" She stood "I am going to go upstairs and get our tools maybe you can talk some sense in to her"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:14 am

When Jamie left he turned to his wife. "You thought you could cheat on me and get away with it. You failed. You thought to make me think Jamie was a liar and making up stories. You failed again. Now how do you like it seeing the two of us together eh. Do you like it? You see I do not have to worry what people say or my job. I have money, I have everything I need, you do not. Nor do I see you having anything here in the future, especially a job once your boss gets her hands on these." he pointed to the photo's and report. "She is kind of a strict, no nonsence type isn't she, almost puritin?" he grinned. "Oh yes and then there will be the news, the press. I am a well to do man in this city and something like this would be news."
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Jamie headed up the stairs and got the lube, a few of the toys and the boob pericing things and started to head down the stairs but stoped since she heard Johnathon giving her mother hell. She smiled and waited. Then slowly started down the stairs.

Martha meanwhile was twistng the restraints and trying to breakfree of them. She listined to her husband then looked up at him. "I had to do it to get ahead, make more money" She paused "I did it for us babe"

It was now that Jamie made her apperance going to Johnathon and pushing him back on the seat and stradling him so she faced him she grinded herself into his hips and let out a moan. Momentaily forgetting all about her mother.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:21 am

John chuckled and squeezed Jamie's tits hard. The took one and brought it to his mouth and suckled on it. "How is this lovely tit of yours. Does it hurt any." he squeezed her left tit hard and looked at the little red spot where the needle dagger had entered her tit. "I will stab your right one when I fuck your pussy here shortly. But this time I will do it a bit slow, let you feel it as the needle moves through your tit."

His wife was still trying to justify her cheating on him. "I don't buy it. I have enough money and my investments will keep me wealthy for some time to come." he chuckled. "Did you enjoy him putting you into bondage and whipping your ass and such? Well you will be doing that here my dear. Only, Jamie will be doing it to you also."

Turning back to Jamie, "You think your mother could stand the pain of the needle daggers in her tits?"
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:15 am

Jamie moaned as he sqeezed and suckled on her breast she stroked his head and grined at her mother tied there. Then turned back to John and stroked his strong arms. "Mmmm John" she kised him long and hard. "Mmmm so who is a better lover John, me or my slut of a mother" She laughed and eased his cock into her tight pussy and then wrapped her legs around his hips as he was sitting there she wanted to drag out the agony for her mother she wanted fill him inside her pussy before he entered her ass. She wanted to be pleased from all over. She shook her head "She couldnt handle anything I think she is a bit of a whimp."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:43 am

John grinned at Jamie when she asked who was better. He had enjoyed the sex that him and his wife had had before she had cheated on him, but found that her daughter was alot better at it. Perhaps because she was new to it and now she was becoming a nympho. "Do you have to ask?" he asked her as he squeezed her lovely big tits hard. His wife's eyes went wide when he talked about stabbing Jammie's tits. "It seems your mother is surprised that you have had your one tit stabbed and I am going to do it to the other one here shortly. Now turn around your back to me so I can slip my cock up your pussy." he helped her turn and when once again straddled over his lap he reached around and slipped his hard cock up into her tight pussy then continued squeezing her tits hard.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:38 am

Jamie laughed. "Well I guess that is the anserw hey ma" She moaned and groaned as he squeezed her tits. She had seen her mothers reaction to her wanting her tit stabbed "See mom if you hadnt been so controling and such a bitch I bet I wouldnt be so fucked up" She moaned again with need and desire she was damned horeny and she needed to be taken care of right now! More then what she was getting.

She quickly turned around and as soon as his cock was back in her pussy she moaned loudly and roughly fucked him making all kind of noises. More then normal she wanted to bug her mom even more. Fucking her husband infront of her had made her even more horny then normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stepfather/Stepdaughter
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuestorsStorage :: Gor :: Your first forum-
Jump to: