QuestorsStorage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private by invite only

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stepfather/Stepdaughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:31 pm

John helped her ease herself down upon his cock. He impailed her ass with it and held her back against him. "Don't worry my lovely little nymph. Fucking in the hot tub will not kill you. It might help with it all though. " He began squeezing her tits hard as the hot water bubbled around them. "Do you like having my cock up your ass?" he kissed her neck and nibbled on one of her ear lobes. "You have such a lovely ass to fuck. You still have not said anything about what else I can do with your tits. Have you no fantasy about what can be done to them?"
Back to top Go down
https://questor.forumotion.net
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:07 am

Jordan moaned loudly as he impalled. "Oh fuck John you feel so good" She bounched on it and groaned having both holes filled made her cry out loudly. It was clear that she was enjoying it immensly. "Ohh yes your baby loves this very much" She turned her head and kissed his lips hard and long continuely bouncing on his large cock in her ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anysoldier.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:57 pm

He loved hearing her say how she loved being fucked. He let her bounce up and down on his cock as he squeezed her tits hard and played with their nipples. "So my naughty girl loves having her ass fucked. That is good." The warm water swirled around their bodies as he enjoyed the feeling of her ass around his cock and her tits in his hands. The thought of making his wife a sex slave for both him and Jessie made him smile. When Jessie turned and kissed him he returned the kiss with equal passion.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Jordan slipped in her sweet tongue into his mouth and moaned loudly into the kiss. Her ass continuelly bouncing up and down as she moaned and arched her back clearing wanting more. "Mmmm god John" She could feel herself trembling as if she was getting ready to release but she held on to it and squezzed her ass harder. She wanted to make him scream out for her like he made her squirm and moan for him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:03 pm

He returned her kiss, enjoying the feeling of her sweet lips on his. She was a hot and horny little thing that was eager to learn and eager to feel his cock up in her. "Ahhhh my little hot temptress you are learning fast." he told her as she tightened her ass muscles around his cock. He felt her body tremble. "You had best give yourself your release my little temptress. Let yourself feel good. For I am about to fill your ass with my cum." As she came down on his cock again he moved his hands down to her hips and held her in place as he pumped her ass full and growled out his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:36 pm

Jessie moaned into the hiss again and nodded as he spoke then whispered in his ear " You are a good teacher" She then suckled on his ear and as she felt him fill her ass she arched her back and release her ownself her scremas seemily echoing off the walls. She blushed but it was difficult to tell if it was from the heat or embarrasment.

She then pouted and bit his lip softly. "Didnt I do good? You didnt moan out"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:54 pm

John grinned as she pouted. She was still on his lap as his cock receeded from her ass. "You did very good, my naughty girl." he squeezed her tits hard. "You are much better then your mother." he bent down and kissed her neck. "What do you think we should do first to your mother? What nasty thing should we do to her to begin her training?" He had a few ideas that would be good, but wanted his lovely little temptress to have some say in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:04 am

Jessi still didnt belive him. She crossed her arms which turned out to be a feat in the water. But let out a soft gasp as she felt his cock resed from her ass. She grinned as he called her his naughty girl. "I am your naughty girl" She smiled and kissed his neck. "So you like be more then my mother huh?" That made her very please, she was inexperinaced but she still pleased him more. She moaned as he kissed the sesitive flesh of her neck "Ohhh John mmmm"

As he brought up her mother she groaned. "Well first I want to get my freedom back, so she will allow me to dress like this." She grinned. "So purhapes I should let her know that I recived a call from a guy today looking for her and threten to tell you if she doesnt give me back my freedom, then you and I can do some petting, and flirting, then we can do some other stuff...I like the idea of making her go so close to climaxing then not letting her finish..." She grined and kissed his lips hard.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:02 pm

John kissed her back and moved her arms from her tits so he could continued squeezing her tits hard. He was enjoying fucking her young body. He had listened to her ideas. It pleased him to think of his wife being informed that a man called and perhaps thought that Jamie was her and had made some comments that could get her in trouble. When he broke the kiss, he chuckled. "Yes tell her a man called and thought it was her and said some things not appropriate." he grinned. "I like that idea."

He moved a finger over her tits, around their nipples and again pressed a finger deep into one of them just below the nipple as he squeezed it. "We will have fun with her, make her a slave that we can both enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Jamie grinned. "Oh yes that will go over well I can walk around like this and when she gives me hell I will tell her about the call" She turned around so she was facing him. "And what shall I say that he said?" She stroked his face and chest softly then smiled up at him. "My mother isnt going to like what I have to say" She leaned in and began biting his neck softly. "Mmmm what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:04 am

His friend had given him the mans name and he would have the packet soon enough with photo's and other information. When Jamie asked what she should say the man said, "Well you can say Jack Thorton called." he grinned. "that will deffinately get her attention. Then tell her that he told you to tell her he could not wait to see her again for their next round. Perhaps put something else in there a bit more explitcid. Or make it sound if he thought you were her. Your voices are similar."

He continued squeezing her marvelous tits hard as she began bitting his neck softly. "MMMMMM I love squeezing your tits." he chuckled as he moved a hand down between her legs and pushed on the pussy plug. "How does this fee up your pussy?"
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Jamie smiled and batted her eye lashes and stroked his face before biting down hard on his shoulder. "Mmmm I would like to try something later John" She nuzzled into the crook of his neck. "I want you to try some mini pain techniques with me" She shifted on his lap. "I mean like those soft whips, and biting...maybe even blindfolding" She smiled at him. "Would that be okay with you?" She looked up and him with a pleading look in her eyes, the same look that she gave to get her way on other things as well.

"Do you think we have time to go shopping before she comes home, I want to buy some new clothes maybe some mini skirts...and someother stuf, you could help me right?" She traced his face awaiting a reponce. When the pussy plug came up she shifted. 'Mmmm makes me want you more" She growled,
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Pain techniques. "MMMMMMMM you want to have a bit of pain now do you?" he smiled. "Bitting and whips. Bite your lovely tits and maybe something else." He liked her thoughts. He would use the whips on her ass, also spank her ass till her ass cheeks were bright red. There were a couple other things that would give her some pain, and hopefully pleasure as well. "We have a bit of time to do some shopping." he grinned, "I have some ideas for that lovely body of yours."

He moved her off his lap and got out of the hot tub. "If we are going to go shopping then we had best get to it. That is if you can survive not being fucked for awhile." he grinned. He offered her his hand to help her out of the hot tub. "Have you thought of anything that can be done to your lovely tits? Perhaps cause some pain and pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Jamie nodded "huh uh" She was really was intrested in feeling a little bit of pain to see if it would excite her the way his bites did. God when he stretched her ass and pussy with his think cock that made her feel waves of wonderful feelings and she hoped that more pain would feel even better. She grinned at the thought of going shopping with him. She hadnt been shopping in so long her mother bought her clothes and ugly clothes at that. "You will help me right John" She chewed her bottom lip and grinned. "Pick me out some sexy clothes to drive dragon lady mad, and the boys in school and of course you" She winked and stroked his face more.

As he got out of the tub she reached for him "Who says we have to wait?" She pouted to him. "That is an awful long tme for me to deprived." She thought more about her breasts. "Maybe you could zap them with that thingy I saw under your bed" She winked "Yes I have snuck into your room, maybe I should be punished for that" She giggled slightly and began to walk into the house to get dressed. "Ohhh John I dont know the faintest idea of sexy clothes can you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:55 pm

"I think I know of a place that we can go shop, " he told her, "That you can get some sexy clothes that will still be allowed at school." he ran his hand over her ass patting it as they went back into the house to dress. He put on a T shirt and pair of pants and made sure she wore no bra or underpants. "I hate those things. They get in the way when I want to fuck you or play with your tits."

When both were ready he lead her out to his car and had her get in as he got into the driver's seat. "First stop will be the sex toy shop. I will get you your own set of toys and perhaps some other things. Then to the other place to get your clothes.

At the Sex Toy Store he bought her a couple fake cocks, a whip, some soft rope to bind her with, a set of tit rings that would go over her tits and could be tightened down to make them bulge out and make them more sensitive, and a couple other things that was intended to give some pain as well as pleasure.

Then it was to the store that sold clothing that would make a woman look hot, sexy, and desireable. "How about a couple mini skirts, and a couple that are a bit longer but with slits up both sides." he asked her. He also picked out some shirts that could reveal alot of her fine tits if not buttoned. He let her look about and choose other things that would be good for her. "Remember nothing that will interfer with me geting to your tits, ass or pussy." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Jamie smiled as John agreed to take her shopping she leaped up and down and throw her self around his neck. She grinned "Ohhh sexy clothes for school" She giggled as he patted her ass. "Well you have been using that hole a lot I think my other two holes are lonely." She turned her head and showed him her puppy dog eyes. She saunted into the house, clearly she was not ashamed of her body. As she got dressed she followed his instructions and put no under garments on. A spagetti strapped tank top with a built in bra and skirt but still no underwear. She walked to him grasped his croch and suckled his ear. " I am ready"

At the sex store her eyes were like that of a child in a candy store. She grinned as he bought her the toys. "Ohh I cant wait to try these out" She winked up at him and fingered the whips. She shifted uncomfortably as she grew even more wet and needy and the pusy plug was making her want it more. She was growing very frustrated that she hadnt felt any relive. She knew she wouldnt make it until they were home.

As they entered the new store Jamie grined here she would get her chance. As he handed the clothes she got a change room started for her self. Then picked out some fishnet stockings and a black miniskirt with a black tube shirt. She then walked into a change room and changed she put on an outfit that he chose for her. She then stepped out and was grateful that the clerks were busy and called John over. "Hows it look?" Then when he was close enough she grabbed him roughly pulledhim into the room and locked the door. She then walked to him and began to undo his pants. "I cant wait anylonger this plug is making me so fucking horney" She hotly whispered into his ear and she pulled down his pants and massaged his balls. "Fuck me now or I might explode"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:42 pm

John chuckled as she pulled him into the dressing room complaining that she needed to be fucked. He reached down under her skirt and undid the straps that held the pussy plug. He pulled it out and then turned her around and placed her hands on the wall of the dressing room. Raising her skirt over her ass he placed his cock up to her pussy and pushed it up inside her. "Hold on my horny one, I will fuck your pussy nice and hard for you." he began thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy, as a hand moved up to squeeze her tits. "I like this outfit." he told her.

John slapped her ass cheeks, as he rammed his cock up her pussy hard. "Does that feel good. What you want." he grinned, enjoying the feeling of his cock in her hot and wet pussy.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:51 pm

Jamie grinned and moaned as he unplugged her. "Ohh yes please fuck me hard John* She whispered hotly. She braced herself against the wall and turned her head to watch him. She gasped and arched her back backwards as she felt him push in. "Oh fuck yes" She moaned. She bucked her back again and again to met his thruts, she was so needy for him her body was shaking. She was whimpering through her bitten lips she was so horney and she was enjoying this but she still didnt want to get caught. It could be bad for John, if they figured him to be too old for her. She leaned back and kissed his jawline. "Ohhh fuck me hard John" She spoke in a pleading voice. "Harder, fuck me harder"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:04 pm

John squeezed her tits hard and then moved his hands back to her hips as he did as she begged for. He began ramming his cock up into her pussy harder. "Mmmmm you feel so good. Your pussy is hot and tight." The sound of his balls and body hitting her ass cheeks filled the little room. He kept ramming his cock up her pussy hard, burying it deep. "Do you like that my horny little one." he slapped her ass with a hand. He himself could not wait to get back home to use some of the toys on her. Finally he rammed his cock up her pussy hard once more and held himself there as he pumped his hot cum up into her.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Jamie moaned out as he squeezed her tits. And as he moved his hands to her hips she squeezed her pussy muscles on his hot cock burried deep in her. She nodded as he asked her if she liked it. "Oh God yes John I love you hot hock burried in my tight pussy" She was taking a stab of the dirty talk and wondered how she was doing at it. As she felt him fill her she moaned out his name and released her own, as it dripped down her leg she bite into his neck. "Well I guess we are buying this outfit" She grinned and pulled away from him and dressed. "Well I like these outfits" She grinned and as they were leaving the store she smiled up at him "Dragon lad is going to have a cow"

When they got home she led him up to her room she wanted to fuck him again but she heard a cardoor slam "Oh shit she is home" She looked up at him. "Okay John pick me out an outfit to piss my mother off" She winked and gripped his cock. "Let the fun begin"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:54 pm

John laughed as they left the store. When they got home he chose her an outfit to wear and heard the car door close. He smacked her ass, "Up to your room, quickly." He then found the package that his friend had left and took it to his study. There he opened it and looked at the photos and the notes that were taken. His friend had got into the mans apartment and had found some interesting things. It definately seemed that his wife was into bondage. He grinned and nodded his head.

First he would let Jamie and her have their talk and let Jamie blackmail his wife. He would wait a couple days then and confront her with the documents he had. He knew she would not want a divorce. She would have nothing, she had signed a prenupual agreement. She would only have her job and a divorce would bring out things she would not want known, that would get her fired. He would force her to do what he wanted, make her a pleasure slave, and put her into real bondage.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:24 am

Jamie giggled as he slapped her ass "I hope she doesnt turn violent, but with you near by she would have to explain it" She ran up the stairs and changed into her new out fit and tied up her hair so she could show off more of her lovely chest. Then she walked downstairs and into the kitchen and sat down at the table and began to look through a magazines and waited for her mother to walk in the door. She took a deep breath as she heard the key in the door and the door open.

Her mother opened the door and went to welcome the house hold until she saw Jamie she dropped her bags and came flying for her and before Jamie could even stand her mother had her by the hair and pulled her up and started screaming at her. "You stupid skank what are you wearing" Jamie quietly whispered "You got a phone call today mommy" she said dripping is disdain. "Your other man thought I was you, so what is he excited for mommy?" She grinned up at her. "You let me wear what I want, stay up for as long as I want, and do what I want or I will tell John and your little free trip will be over" She smiled "Or if you contine screaming at me I am sure John is going to come in here and see whats wrong" Her mom dropped her hair and growled at her. "Where did you get these clothes?" Jamie smiled "I bought them" Jamie then went upstairs to leave her confused mother sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:12 pm

John listened in on what was going on. His wife was mad, probably irate and ready to do bodily harm to her daughter. But Jamie handled it well. His wife fell silent and Jamie went back up to her room. He turned to his computer and typed in a command. Several screens came up on the monitor and he clicked on the kitchen. The screen filled with a view of the kitchen with his wife in it. He smiled as he saw the worried look on her face. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number. She paced back and force as she waited for an answer, but none came.

It seemed that her friend was not available. Ahhhh the more for her to worry about. Her daughter knowing about her affair, and John knew that she would figure the only way Jamie could have found out was by him calling. She was in a panic. He could almost tell what she was thinking. If Jamie told John, her way of life was over and she would probably lose her job. She would have to bend to her daughter's demands. She hit the counter top with her fist and then grabbed her purse and keys and ran out of the house. John just laughed.

He went up to Jamie's room and opened the door. He moved up to her and behind her, reaching around and moving his hands under her shirt to her tits and squeezed them hard. "You have her very worried my lovely little temptress."
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:03 am

Jamie heard the door slam and held her breath she was hoping that John would come up facing her mother like that made her horney as hell and shen wanted to try some of these new toys that she just got and she also wanted to see what John liked. Did he like bein tied up? She wanted John to tech her most she hated being so neive about so much about this stuff.

As he opeend the door she smiled and licked her lips as he moved behind her she leaned bck and immeditaly begain kising at his jaw line. "I was hoping that you would come and see me" She ran her hands up and down his legs and moaned as he played with her tits 'ohhh god John, you better be careful you you might find yurself fucking me again"

She kissed him again then whispered in his ears "John, I want you to teach me things, teach me more pleasure" Her voice was pleading as she continued to moan and shift under his touch. "Ohh mmmm yes" She lifted her body again and beain to grind her ass into his croutch then she wuld smile innocently at John.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:39 pm

He grinned at what she asked. His hot little stepdaughter wanted to learn more. He removed her mini skirt and shirt so she was naked except her shoes. He bent her over placing her hands on the back of a chair and then took one of the whips and moved behind her. He let he flick forward to strike her ass cheeks. "Do you like having your pretty ass whipped?" he asked as he let the soft leather hit her soft ass cheeks again. He cock was hard already and he was wanting to fuck her ass again.

He whipped her lovely ass a few more times making her ass cheeks bright red. He then moved up to her and moved a hand over her ass cheeks, and reached up to take one of her dangling tits in the other hand and squeezed it. "You want to feel some pain?" He had some more things that would give her some pain and hoepfully pleasure. He would have to see what she thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stepfather/Stepdaughter
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuestorsStorage :: Gor :: Your first forum-
Jump to: