QuestorsStorage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private by invite only

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stepfather/Stepdaughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Xuxa_Rene

Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:58 pm

Jessie hung up the phone and texted her friend. "Cant go out dragon ldy is home grounded again" Her friend texted back "y" she texted back "Took some pop and snacks out of the fridge" It ended at that. It always did. She sighed and continued to try and do her math homework. She gave up and laid down back on her bed. Her mind drifted to her stepfather, his strong hands on his back, the way that he looked in only his swimming trunks. But she shook her head, it wasnt proper. But his touch had felt so good, and it was clear that her mother wasnt doing her wifely duties that was clear. But why would he want her? She was inexperianced not even kissed before.

When he came upstairs she smiled and nodded eager to be out of her room even if it was just for supper she bounded down the stairs and entered the kitchen "Whats for supper tonight?" Johnathon was always cooking great meals. She sat down and dished her self up. She piled her plate high. If her mother had been there she wouldnt be able to eat half of this, the fact that she could eat anything and not gain an ounce angered her mother to no end so Jessie found it best not to rub it in.

"So where you able to get on Johnathon? I need to get on to check my email, facebook and of couse do reasearch for school" She battered her eyelashes at him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anysoldier.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Johnathan looked over at her as she asked if he had gotten the password. "Yeah I have it." he told her. She was wanting it to do things on her computer. What would she do to get it he wondered. He was thinking some nasty thoughts of what he would like her to do, but he thought she would not be willing to do something like that. He grinned as he watched her eat. "So you want to know what the pass word is? Well this time it will cost you?" He leaned back in his chair after finishing his meal. "How about a nice massage of my shoulders and back?" His shoulders were sore from his work out and so was his back. He could use a good massage. "Think you could do that?"

They had time before his wife returned and he wanted to see if she was going to be willing to do something for him to get something she wanted.
Back to top Go down
https://questor.forumotion.net
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Jessie nodded, yes she wanted it, nay needed it. She shot him a confused look when he said it would cost her. She finished her plate then leaned back thinking on what he said. She would be able to touch him? She stood. "Of course Johnathon you must be sore from your work out I say we go to my room, that way if dragon lady...I mean my mother comes I will be in my room already" She winked and walked to her room her tight ass wiggiling in his face. Once they were in her room she reached for her lavender oil "Lay down shirt off" She ordered. She took the oil in her hands to warm it up then sat down on Johnathon's ass and poured some of the oil on his back

“I anit to heavy am I?” Barely over 100lbs she couldn’t have been but she was still nervous. Like most girls she was very concerned about her weight, not dangerously concerned….just concerned. Her small hands moved up and down his back as she rocked her body leaning down so far down that her breasts rubbed into his back then up so she was almost sitting on his ass. “Am I doing a good job Johnathon?”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:41 am

He took off his shirt and laid down on the bed. When she straddled him, her firm littl ass on his and began to apply the oil and kneed and rubb his back and shoulders, he sighed. It felt good. her hands moving on his skin made him feel excited and he was glad that he was face down on the bed. His cock was now hard and erect and he did not want her to see that. But she was makeing his shoulders and back muscles relax, easing the soreness from them. "No you are not to heavy." he told her "Your doing fine Jessie, you have good hands." After a while he said, "I think that will do. " he was relaxed now and the soreness was gone. He slipped fromt he bed and stood up. "You have earned the pass word." he grinned and gave it to her. "Now I have to go clean up the kitchen." He grabbed his shirt and slipped it on and then went down stairs to clean the dishes and put things away.

A couple hours later, Mary came home and again made an excuse and went straight to bed.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:40 am

Jessie had heard him sigh and smiled. She had been told that she had been told that she had great hands and this proved it. She couldn't belive how tense he was again Jessie began to think about her mother was ignoring not just her but her husband as well. Jessie sadly shook her head when she came to that realization. She did not know what was up with her mother but she was neglecting her duties as a mother and a wife. She was too focused on her job, too preoccupied over making more money then anyone else, but Jessie never saw any of it, for her birthday she had only recived a diet book from her mother.

As he stood she smiled at him. "Thank you Johnathon, I will just stay up here until morning, I dont want to cause more problems between Mary and you" With that she sat back down her her bed and as he went down stairs she took off her over sized shirt reveling only her bikeeni top her breasts nearly burst from them. She continued her work. She heard a car pull up and put her shirt back on her heart thumped hard in her chest but when she heard the other door close she slipped it off again and sat crossed legged on her bed her computer screen was on a webpage for Anicpation what could she do to be free of her mothers controle.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:54 am

By the time he got up stairs Mary was already in bed and asleep. Johnothan changed in to his PJ bottoms and no shirt and slipped into the bed. He was getting a bit fed up with the way she was treating him. It seemed she only wanted sex when she had the urge for it, not when he did. He began mulling over what he wanted to talk to her about and finally fell asleep. When he awoke she was already gone. He looked at the clock and it was 8 am. It was Sunday Morning and she should have been sleeping in.

He got up and walked downstairs and saw that her car was gone. He cursed under his breath. Something was not right and he was going to find out what. He called a friend and talked to him and set some things up. He had a feeling what she was doing and didn't like it. After the phone call he cooked up some breakfast. Hamm bacon, eggs and toast.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:44 pm

Jessi eventually fell asleep unable to find what she was really looking she had hoped that maybe in the morning Johnathon would be able to help her. She smiled at that thought closed down her computer and slide off the bed changed into her thong underwear and a sports bra she slipped on some pj pants then sliped back into bed. She slept soundly dreaming of her massage that she gave Johnathon.

In the morning she awoke threw on a sweater over her sports bra, brushed her hair and washed her face then walked down stairs the smells of a cooking breakfast made her stomach grumble. She saw Johnathon standing there and smiled "Morning....is it safe?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Johnathon served Jammie up some food. "For now anyhow. She left early today with out leaving me any word. Not sure where she went or when she will be back." He then put some on his plate and sat down at the table. He still only had the PJ bottoms on and no shirt. "Did you find what you needed on the computer last night?" he asked her. She had a sweatshirt on covering her lovely tits. He kind of wished she didn't have that on. He liked looking at them.

The phone rang and it was Mary. She appolized for not waking him and telling him she was going back into the office and that she would be back in a few hours. When she hung up he called his friend and told him. Then he let Jessie know that the dragon lady, his wife would not be home for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:07 pm

Jessie sat down and thanked him for the breakfast, she was grateful her mother wasnt around she was grown tired of the slimquick shakes that her mother always made her drink. She loved Johnathons cooking he always made marvous meals and she was grateful that she would be able to enjoy it now. She looked up at him, he was only in his pj pants his chest was bare her to see, again she felt herself staring but she couldnt stop. He was so good looking so toned and prefectly tanned. She realized a bit too late that she had been staring and dropped her gaze to her breakfast.

When he said "for now" she grinned "good I am too blood hot to wear this sweater" she slipped off the sweater reveling only her sports bra her breasts nearly bursting out of it. She had meant hot as in warm but hot did have a double meaning so she did purposly use that word to see his reaction.

"No I didnt ,I was looking for some....legal forms purhapes you can help me find what I am looking for you are so more computer savy then I am" She flashed him another smile. Jessie listen to the phone conversation and shook her head something was defiently up with her mother and it seemed that Johnathon was figuring it out now, she hoped that what ever happen she didnt get dragged off with her mother. "Where is the dragon lady today"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:43 pm

When she took her sweat shirt off and she had a sports bra on that seemed to small to contain her lovely tits, he almost choaked on a piece of ham. He coughed and finally swallowed the meat and then listened what she was saying. "Legal forms. What type and what for?" he asked her. He tried not to look at her tits and only did so when she was not looking at him. He would love to reach over and grab them. He chewed some more ham and drank some coffee.

The phone rang and he answered it. "Yeah, ok, not there. thanks, keep checking." he said to the person on the other end. When he hung up he rubbed his chin. From the look on his face one could see he was not to happy.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Jessi looked over at Johnathon chocking "Johnathon you okay?" She couldnt understand why he was acting in such a way. She knew it couldnt be her why would he react that way to her? She shook her head at such thoughts she paraded around him nearly nude so much and he always ran from her probaby from disgust Jessie figurued.

When he asked the question she nervously shuffled her feet and twirled a peice of hair in her index finger. "Ancepation papers, I want to be out of my mothers controle" She looked up at him "If I follow through do you think my mother would kick me out of here?" That is what she asked but what she meant was if he would kick her out.

Dani cocked her head to the side as he talked on the phone. "Johnathon whats going on?" She could tell on his face that he was not happy. Would he tell her though?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:02 am

Johnathon could not blame Jessie fro wanting to be free of her mother. She just had to finish school and she would be able to do what she wanted. When she asked if he thought her mother would kick her out if she put in the paperwork, he looked at her and raised a brow. "Oh she will not like it one bit, but this is my house. So do not worry about that. After he talked to his friend on the phone and she asked about it he shook his head. "It is nothing, just haveing a friend do something for me."

He didn't want to tell her that he was having a PI friend check on her mother. She had not been at work like she had said. Something was up and he had a feeling he knew what it was. He didn't want to say anything until he had the proof. "I'll help you look for those forms after I do the dishes." he gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Jessie smiled, so her mother wouldnt like it, but Jessie had known that her mother was very cotroling and for Jessie to be out of her controle would not go over well. Ahhh that abilty to wear what she wanted, and not to be grounded to her room for the smallest infractions. She smiled again at that thought. And knowing that he wouldnt kick her out that was a relife.
As he talked on the phone she senced that something was going on but decided not to push it. It wasnt any of her business. But she still didnt belive him, something was up, she had a feelig it had to do with her mother. Dragon lady had been even more vicious then normal, and more distant with Johnathon, she sadly shook her head she had seen all the stuff he had done for her and yet she did nothing in return.

As he said he would help her she leaped up and skipped to him "Aww thank you Johnahon" She hugged him her breasts pressing into his arms. "Okay well you do the dishes I am going to go do some laps, swim mett is coming up and I gotta shave 20 seconds off of my time." She raced up stairs and changed in to her suit and went back down stairs all her hair was in her swiming hat and she had her goggles in her hand. "Ohh Johnathon if you can give me pointers that would be great" She smiled and went outside.

She brought out her timmer started it then dove into the pool and began her laps her body was bascally flawless in the water, but it was clear that she was pushing herself, she did her 50 laps and stopped the timer looking at the clock she slapped the water in frustration, 10 seconds too slow. She started the clock again and began again, she she turned to the side for a breath of air it was clear that she was in agnoy but she contiued to push herself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Johnathon began doing the dishes as Jessie ran up stairs to get changed. She returned again in her skimpy bikini making him get aroused yet again. Once the dishes were done he went out to watch her swim. She was trying so hard to shave off time on her laps. She tried again and she was wearing herself out. He had an idea that might work. It was not illegal, a simple application of a synsetic oil that he had developed. He was an inventor as well and had come up with something that might help her skim through the water faster. "I have something that might work he told her and went out into the garage and picked up the Jar of oil he had been working on. When he returned he told her to lay down and he would apply it.

First he put it on her back and shoulders then her legs. He told her to roll over and he applied it to the front of her legs and then her stomach and up until he reached her lovely big tits. He rubbed some on his hands and moved them over her tits and then her chest and the front of her shoulders. He liked the feel of her tits and wished he could squeeze and play with them. "Now try it." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Jessie was growing more and more frustrated her muscles were screaming out in pain but she continued to push on, if she didnt shave this team off she would be cut from the team and her mother would have more fuel for the argurment that she was fat and unable to do anything. As Johnathon came out she was out of breath having done over 200 laps already.

She climbed out when he said he had something for her, she have him a questioning look but laid down on her chair her muscles were pulsing and were very stiff and sore. She whimpered faintly as she felt the oils being massaged into her skin. He had such muscular hands they felt so pleasurable against her skin. As he made his way down she couldn’t help but quiver slightly she never had a boyfriend in high school so therefore had never been touched like this. When he moved down to her feet she giggled being highly ticklish she couldn’t help it but relaxed again as he moved up her thighs she immediately spread her legs ever so slightly.

She flipped over when he told her too and smiled at him. "I do hope this works I need to shave off 20 secods off my time to stay on the team. As he massaged the lotion into her breasts she trembled slightly. All too soon it was over his touch was helping her muscles relax but as he directed her to do it again she nodded. " Thank you Johnathon your hands felt very good my mucles are so sore right now. Okay I am going to do my 100 I need to be under 4 mintues time me K?" She dove into the pool and made record speed, what ever he placed on her body really helped her. After her 100th lap she held on to the pool she was out of breath. "Okay what was I at? If I dont get under 4 minutes I have to keep going but if I am under the 4 minutes I can sit in the hottub to relax my muscles" She wnked at him she hoped that he would join her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:48 am

Johnathon timed her. She was doing great. When she stopped and held on to the edge of the pool, she asked him what her time was. "Five seconds under four minutes." he said smiling. "And that is with you having tired muscles. He helped her out of the pool "I don't think you will be cut from the team. Now go and get yourself into the hottub. He could not help but look at her magnificent body. "I might join you in a few minutes." he told her and headed back into the house. His cock was rock hard from watching her and thinking of what he would do if he could, to her. He poured himself another cup of coffee and then went up and changed into his trunks and came back down.

The phone rang again and it was his friend. He had located Mary's car through the GPS tracking system in it. The man was a wiz when it came to doing things like that. She was at an appartment complex and he would wait until she came out and give him a call. Johnathon gave his friend his cell phone number to call and took it out to the hot tub with him. At least he would have a warning when she was coming home so he could tell Jessie.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Jessie smiled and nodded "Thanks Johnathon the swim team is important to me if I play my cards right, keep my grades up and finish in the top five in the swim met I hope to get a scholoship, there is going to be collage recurtiers at the next swim met" She paused "Not my mother of course but I might be able to land a free ride to collage. "

As he went back inside She stiffly moved to the hottub she flipped on a switch and the jets started she eased in taking off her swimming cap allowing hair to flow around around she reached into the fridge that was bedside the hottub and opened a bottle of water took a long drink then closed her eyes and attempted to relax she didnt even hear him come out she was attempting to losen up her back.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:05 pm

When Johnathon came back out he seen her relaxing in the hot tub, or at least trying to. He put the cell phone on a small table by the hot tub so it wouldn fall in or get wet and entered the hot tub. "It looks like you could use a good massage of your shoulders. Why don't you come over here and I will try to unknot those muscles for you." he told Jessie.

Instead of her moving he decided to move next to her and turned her slightly so he could begin massaging her shoulders and arms. He could tell that she was really knotted up from all the laps she had done. He dug his fingers in to her doing his best to losen the up. As he massaged her shoulders the thin straps of her bikini top were disloged from her shoulders and slipped down her arms, making it more difficult for the skimpy top to hold her large tits. His cock was rock hard and pressing against his trunks, creating a rise in the material. He hoped she would not notice it.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Jessie nearly jumped out of her skin when Johnathon appeared. She winced as her back screamed out. She was grateful fo his suggestion. "Okay" She gladly turned and leaned into his touch. His hands felt so good on her.

Through out the entire massage Jessa let out soft whimpers and moans. , she hoped that he would not realize it but it would be impossible to miss it. She may be getting up there in her teens but she was still had not experienced anything like this.

She turned her head to ask him a question but when she saw her condion she lost the train of thought. So she did have a effect on her step father. She bite her lip nervously looking up at him trying hard to focus on the rod that was poking out at her. The she smiled looked down at it then back at him and slowly allowed her top to float off of her. "Opps" She said bringing a finger to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:45 pm

He noticed her looking down into the water and knew that she had seen his hard on. Then she looked at him and her bikini top came undone and floated away leaving her tits completely bare. The tone of her voice when she said opps, made him raise a brow. She didn't move away, or even try to retrieve it or cover up. He wondered. He took a deep breath and then moved his hands down over her large and firm tits, cupping them one in each hand and squeezed them hard. He waited to see what her reaction would be, what she would do.

She had been driving him nuts ever since she had filled out, and her mother was away by wearing scanty clothes. Now he would see what she would do with him leting himself go.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Jessie grinned at his reaction she knew for sure that he had been watching her and like she was eager to be touched by him, and eager to touch him he seemed eager to touch her As he massaged her breasts she trembled slightly she smiled at him. "How are they compared to the dragons lady?" She leaned more into his touch and sighed. "Mmmm your hands feel so good" She placed her hand on his leg slowly moving them forword untill she stopped only a few inches from this erection.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:22 pm

It seemed she had been wanting him to do what he wanted with her. He grinned at her question. "Well they are about the same size but yours are more perker then hers." He continued to squeeze them hard and then pinched their hardening nipples. "So you like me squeezing your lovely tits?" he asked her. He felt her hand go to his leg and then move up close to his cock. He moved a hand down and pushed his trunks down to free his hard and erect cock and then placed her hand on it. "Do you like the feel of my cock?" He then moved his hands down to remove her thong botom from her.

"You are about to get into something you might not get out of." he told her and again squeezed her tits hard. Depending on the time he had he would love to slip his cock up into her pussy and her ass.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:09 am

Jessie smiled at her stepfathers answer. "So perky is good right?" She licked her lips at him. "Yes I do like that very much Johnathon" She moaned softly and gasped as he pinched her nipples.Jessa dazedly nodded. “I knew…well ummm” she hesitated unsure of what to do she felt like such a fool she was about to give up hope when he lifted his hand to her she took it and then allowed her hand and herself to be led to the large rod her lengthy hair falling in front of her face hiding it from his view. She chewed on her lower lip softly as she always did when she was nervous. “ Hmmm I like the feel of it do I do it Like this?” Her small hands barely made it around his think penis as she slowly moved it up and down.

As he took off her thong Jessie body filled with goosebumps. "I want you Johnathon I have wanted you for a long time now, but I didnt think you would have wanted me" She led on hand to her bald pussy. "Less hair makes for less friction in the water" She bowed down and bite hs neck gently. "I just dont want my first time to be in the hot tub, I heard the water could kill the woman"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:54 am

It kind of shocked him when she told him that she had wanted him for some time. He grinned and enjoyed squeezing her magnificent tits as the water bubled around them. When she too his hand and placed it on her pussy, he began rubbing it and caressing its lips. "No it will not kill a woman to be fucked in the water." he told her. "But if you prefer we can go up to your room. Her hand sliding up and down on his cock made him feel real good. "I have been watching you and thinking of what I would like to do to you." he grinned. "Now I think I will do that. You have a lot to learn."

He rose from the hot top pulling his trunks up and grabing her floating bikini. Turning off the jets, he helped her out of the hot tub and put an arm about her so he could continue squeezing her tits as they walked back inside. "I need to get a couple things from my room." he told her as they walked up stairs.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Jessie moaned as his fingers touched her pussy lips. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she had to grasp him with one hand for she was fearful that she would fall over if she did not. "Ohhh Johnathon that feels sooo goood" She softly moaned. She smiled down at him. "I hope I dont disapoint you" She softly whispered as if disapointing him would be the worse thing in the world to happen to her.

She smiled though when he agreed to be out of the hotub she wanted to be as comfortable as she could be for the first time. She rose with him and leaned into his grasp. When they were back inside she nodded to him "Alright I will be in my room" Jessie walked in to her room and laid on her bed under the covers and waited for him to come back for her, she was nervous but also excited. What was he going to do? She hoped that what ever it was he would understand that she really did need to be taught a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stepfather/Stepdaughter
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuestorsStorage :: Gor :: Your first forum-
Jump to: