QuestorsStorage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private by invite only

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stepfather/Stepdaughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:35 pm

He had also grabbed his cell phone. He wanted to make sure he got warning when his wife was coming home. Johnathon goes into his room and takes out a couple fake cocks, some lubricant and a couple other items. He then walked across the hall to Jessie's room. He set the stuff down on a night stand next to her bed and then pulled the coverd down to revel her lovely naked body. He slipped from his trunks, his hard cock revealed and moved onto the bed. One hand moved down to her pussy and again he began to finger her young and virgin pussy. His other had came put to her tits and began squeezing them hard.

"First I will make sure you are horney enough, wet enough to accept my cock up into your pussy. You being a virgin, there will be some pain when I break that membrane." He reached over and took one of the fake cocks and dipped it into the lubricant. He then moved her legs, spreading them and lifting them some so he could slipp the fake cock up into her tight ass. Placing it against her anal opening he pushed it in slowly till it was completely sheathed. He then strapped it to her thighs. "Later I will replace that with my on cock." he then continued playing with her tits and fingering her pussy.
Back to top Go down
https://questor.forumotion.net
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:42 pm

When he walked back into her room she smiled and leaned up on her elbows she saw the toys in his hands and grinned. "All for me?" She giggled slightly and laid back down. When he removed the blankets she turned a slight shade of pink. "Like I said before, I shaved it for swim class, any hair slows me down." She chewed her bottom lip sexily "Its not a turn off is it?"

As she felt his hands all over her she couldnt help but loudly moan his touch felt so good and as he insterted the fake cock into her tight ass she gasped. "Ohhh mmmmm that feels soo good" She was twisting on the bed and her jucies were building around his fingers as she attempting to catch her breathe
Back to top Go down
http://www.anysoldier.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:19 pm

Bending his head down he kissed her tits and began suckling on them as he squeezed them hard. "So you like having a cock up your ass do you?" he grinned and moved up to kiss her lips. He pressed his to hers and then slid his toung into her mouth to duel with hers. This would be her first time and he was going to make sure she enjoyed it and learned how to please him. When he broke the kiss, he moved back down her body, to her tits and over her stomach and shaved triangle between her legs, down to her pussy where he pulled back its lips and began flicking his toung in and out of her delicious hole. Running his toung over the soft, pink inner flesh of her pussy, tasting her juices as they began to flow.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:17 am

Jessie moaned again as he kissed her massive tits with all the sesations happening throughout her body her tits were even more sesitive. "huh uh" was all she could manage to answer her questions. And when she felt his lips on hers her eyes widdened but she opened her mouth and ran her tongue along with his, she liked the way it felt and felt herself becoming more wet. She whimpered when he broke it.

She watched him as he kissed down to her body then gasped as he begain to lick her folds. "Ohhh god Johnathon that feels soo fuckin good" She moaned and turned her head from side to side the bedding twisted in her hands. "Mmmmmm god yes" She moaned loudly. He pussy was soaked now and her body was trembling.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:20 am

Johnathon grinned as she moaned and cried out. Jessie had never experience anything like she was now. He was going to teach her quite a bit when he could. Let his wife go out of town for a few days, Jessie would do just fine. He licked her pussy for a few more minutes then moved up to suckle on her beautiful tits, gently bitting on their hard nipples. "Now my lovely little temptress." he grinned at the name he gave her. "When I enter your pussy with my cock, and break the membrane that is your virginity, there is going to be some pain. But that will pass and you will feel pleasure more intense then you have already."

He turned her over onto her stomach, "Now on your hands and knees. I am going to fuck you doggy style for better penitration. He gave her ass cheeks a good smack as he helped her into her new position, and moved between her legs and behind her. "With the fake cock up your sweet ass and my cock up your pussy, you should have a good time." he placed his cock up to her pussy and slowly entered her, pushing up inside her till he came in contact with her virginity. He reared back, "Now move yourself back hard against me as I thrust forward." he told her and thrust his cock up inside her hard. he felt the membrane give and the hot blood sournd his cock. "God your tight " grunted and began to move back and forth, in and out of her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Jessie couldnt belive the feelings that his tongue was causing in her body. Her moans filled the air. And as he moved up she grinned down at him. She ran her fingers through his hair as he sucked her breasts arching her back as he gently bit them. "Ohh god Johnathon" She moaned loudly growling at him. "Please ohhh god yes" She blushed at his nicname for her and wondered how long he had known her plan was and what she had been doing by her actions and what she had been wearing infront of him. She chewed her bottom lip as he explained what would be happenng but nodded. "More intence Johnathon" She couldnt belive that she could feel anything more then thisbut was ready.

She allowed herself to be turned over and repostioned. Her heart was beating fast but she obeyed. As she felt his cock enter her she gasped loudly. "Ohhh mmmmm" As he reared back and instructed her Jessie nodded. "Okay." She shoved her body backwords as he thrusted forward and when he broke the membrane Jessie cried out in pain as the tears whelled in her eyes. "Ohhh Johnathon it...it hurts" She tried to catch her breath but was failing and just when she thought her pain would never cease it turned to marvous pleasure like she had never had before she matched his movements moaning and crying out his name
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:13 pm

He loved hearing her call out his name, moan in pleasure and watch her body shake and jerk as she felt the pleasure that was sweeping through her. He knew it hurt her when he broke the membrane but now she was begining to feel what it was like to have his cock moving in and out of her pussy. "You like the feel of my cock up your pussy?" he grinned. "How do you like both your holes being filled." As he moved his cock in and out of her pussy, he losened the straps on her thighs that held the fake cock in her ass. He moved it in and out of her ass.

"Tommorow, my lovely little girl, your next lesson will be me fucking your ass and I will teach you how to suck my cock." He had plans for her.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:09 am

Jessie continued to moan and grip the sheets both holes being filled at the same time was amazinly good. She didnt know how it could get any better. "huh uh ohhh god yes I like...love this feeling MMMM oh yes you feel soo good, you are so big I am surprised you fit" When he begain to move the fake cock in and out of her as she screamed louder she could feel her pussy muscles constrict on his large cock. She was shaking with the sestations and kept bucking her ass backwords wanting more of him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:31 am

It seemed Jessie was loving being fucked. She wanted more. He increased the strength of his thrusts. He rammed his cock up into her pussy as she came back on him. He slapped her ass cheeks some more before he rammed his cock up into her pussy hard and held himself there and released his load of hot cum up inside her. When he was doen he let his cock slowly withdraw and then removed the fake cock from her ass. Laying her down on her side he laid down with her, her back against him and squeezed her large tits hard. "Tommorow you will be a bit sore, especially your ass. I would suggest you take a nice hot bath and soak tonight."

About that time the phone rang and it was his friend. His wife had just left and was headed home. His friend would check on the guy he seen her with and get back with him. "Time to clean up." he told her and rose from her bed and took the toys back to his room and cleaned the one he had used. He cleaned up and dressed before returning to Jessie's room, kissing her once more deeply and then going down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:59 am

Jessie screamed out his name again as he increased the thrust. "Ohhh fuck please, OMG she moaned please more ohhh yes" She quickened her pace long with his wanting more and more of him hoping that she was doing enough of a good enough job. She wasnt experinaced like her mother but her mother hadnt been around either. So in her mind she had a better chance to win him over. As she felt his hot cum enter her she once again screamed out his name as her own release came mixing with his seed and pouring down into the beding. She was sweating and out of breath but she was happy.

When he pulled her down she gladly cuddled into him gasping as he pulled out of her pussy and pulled the fake cock out of her tight ass. She moaned at the feeling of his hands on her breasts again. She nodded to his comments. I will have a nice soak in my bathtub tonight since dragon lady is probably not going to want me to leave my room again" She kissed his cheek softly.

When the phone rang she groaned she realy didnt want her mother to come home she was enjoying her time with her step father but she knew it would have to come to an end. As he got up she groaned and streched. Once he returned and kissed her deeply. "Uhh not that she would care but if she asks where I am just explain I am doing homework or something, not that she would care where I am"

She watched him leave then she sprung into action she stripped her bed and put her sheets in the washer which was in the bathroom connected to her room, her mother didnt want Jessie's lundry pilling up she she installed a washer and dryer just for her Jessie knew it was so that she would have a nother reason not to see her but she didnt mind all that much esepally now she could was the bloody sheets and her mother wouldnt know. She remade her bed with clean sheets then walked into her bathroom and ran her shower, for now she would just have a shower later she would either soak in the bath or hotub if her mother was out.

After her shower she steped out dressed in her yoga pants and a hoddie just incase her mother came to check in on her she flipped open her laptop and started on her assingments. Trying not to think about what just happed but her throbbing pussy kept distracting her but she contuned to work on her English. She heard a car door slam and her heart seemed to skip a beat. As she held her breath to see if she could hear what was goingto happen.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:06 am

Johnathon smiled as he went downstairs and turned on the TV in the living room. He turned it to a movie channel and began watching it. He knew his wife would be home soon , but he didn't care at the moment. He would get all the information on what was going on from his friend and then he would confront her with the evidence.

As he sat there he began thinking of what Jessie and he had just done. In the eyes of many it would be wrong but he had enjoyed fucking his stepdaughter. She had such a nice body that needed to be fucked and played with. When his wife took off for work in the morning and before Jessie would go to school, he would see if they had time and he would enjoy fucking her ass before she went.

His wife arrived home and she smiled and said hello before going into the kitchen for a bite to eat and then going into the study to do something. When it was bed time he found her asleep. He closed the door and opened Jessie' and looked in to see how she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:29 am

Jessie had heard her mother come in, but when to fight ensued she breathed a sigh of relife, and after finishing her English assingment she checked on her facebook and her blogs then flipped off her computer looked around her room and smiled when her eyes fell on her bed she wasnt worried about being coming pregant her mother had put her on birth controle when she devolped breasts she ranted and raved that she was not going to let her daughter ruin her chances for college but Jessie knew the reason was that she didnt want to become the first grandma in her circle of friends. Everything was always about her and no one else really mattered.

She walked into her bathroom and ran herself a hot bath pouring in the bubbles and grabbing a cold water bottle from her mini fridge she stepped into the hot water plugged in her Ipod and slide into the water and closed her eyes and let the water relax her muscles. She would be sore tommrow she was sure, Johnathon had already said that but she had swam though sickness and soreness before she knew she could do it. And if she walked with a bit of a limp her friends would just think she over did it in the water again. She didnt hear anyone enter for her music was too loud she was sure that her mother was in bed by now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Johnathon knew his wife was asleep so he shut the door to Jessie's room and moved to the bathroom. She was leaned back with her earphones on. He doubted that she heard him come up. He sat down on the edge of the tub and moved a hand down to take one of her tits in it and squeezed it hard, as he lifted the head phones from her ears. "You know you should make sure that you can hear what is going on in the room as well." he chuckled. "How does your pussy and ass feel?" he could imagine that both were sore from haveing something up inside them for the first time.

She would be a bit more sore in the morning when he would fuck her ass. He would then drive her to school. He looked down at her in the tub as he continued squeeing her tits, one after the other.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:31 pm

Jessie was lost in her own little world the music blasting in her ears and the water bubbleing around her when she felt Johnatons hands on her she nearly leaped out of her skin. "Ohhh hey" She smiled "She asleep?" She grinned at him "and why should I be aware of whats happening? I thought you would like to sneak up on me" She winked and stretched up and kissed him softly on the lips. "I am really tender" She brought a hand to his chest stroking it. "Maybe I could get a sick call tommrow, I dont know if I will be able to walk straight" She made a puppy dog sad face at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:03 am

Johnaton smiled and kissed her back as he continued to squeeze her sweet tits hard. "Well I will think about it. But if I do, you might be even more sore." he grinned. "Now you finish up in here and get some sleep." He gave her tits a final squeeze and pinched their nipples before he tood up and moved to the bedroom door. He opened it slightly and looked out then went into the hall way and across to his room. His wife was still a sleep and he changed then slipped into bed.

In a sence he could hardly wait for morning to come. He was looking forward to his wife going to work and then calling Jessie in sick. He would then again enjoy his stepdaughters body and have all day to do so.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:29 am

Jessie smiled she didnt really want to go to school she could just email and fax in the homework this way she could sleep in and of course have more time with her stepfather. She kissed him good night and noded "Alright I promise I wont be up too late" She watched him leave and kept the eyephones off just in case finished washing herself down then drained the tub and went through her night time reteen rubing lotion on herselfl washing her face and taking her vitimens and pills then brushing her teeth and hair then walked into her bedroompulled down the new bedding placed on her sleeping maske and curled into bed she could already feel the tenderness but she quickly feel asleep hoping that in the morning Johnathon would see that she was too tender to go to school.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:26 am

Johnathon slept good that night. When he awoke the next morning his wife was already up and in the shower. He laid there pretending to be asleep when she came out of the shower. Through half closed eyes he watched her get dressed. He saw some long welts across her ass cheeks. He knew she was up to something and had a feeling what it might be. But he was going to wait for the report from his friend.

She left the house to make the hour long drive to the city where the office was. When she was gone he rose and streached. Jessie's school was only a couple miles away. They were in a suburb of the city on the outer edges. Not even bothering to get dressed he walked across the hall to Jessie's room. He entered it and sat down on her bed, his cock already hard and ready. He gave her a gentle shake. "How do you feel this morning." he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:37 am

Jessie had not slept that well everytime she moved she felt waves of pain. Waking about 1am she took one of her painkillers that she had kept in her nightable then fell back asleep with a smile on her face. She slept until she felt herself being shakened she opened her eyes and smilled at the sight of Johnathon. He was naked and she may as well have been she was only in a see through lacy nightshirt that had used to belong to her mother until she couldnt fit it. It showed more skin then it covered but she liked how she looked in it.

She stretched softly. "Well I am very tender Johnathon" She batted her eyelashes at him. "I could easily email and scan my homework to my teachers, I am well ahead of all my classmates, trying to graduate early and all" She brought a hand to his lips then brought his hand to her chest. "So what do you think do I have fever?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:02 am

Johnathon chuckled, "Well now I think we will have to see." He squeezed her tits hard and then told her, "First we will take your tempature with my hard themometer." he nodded down to his cock. "Why don't you get down on your knees on the floor and take it in your mouth." he grinned. He would see how she did on sucking his cock. It would be her first lesson on it. "After that we will have to take a rectal tempature. I will have to slide it up into your lovely ass and see what it registers." he chuckled and waited for her to get down. As he waited he continued squeezing her tits and removed the see through nighty.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Jessie arched her back up and moaned as she felt his hands on her breasts. She listened to his plan and blushed slightly. "Okay Johanthon" She slowly slipped off the bed realizing then that she was naked she smiled at him and slipped off the bed and to her knees and licked at the tip of his head looking up at him, "Like that?" She batted her eyelashes at him then drove her mouth taking in his entire length bobbing her head up and down her tight lips around it. "Or like that?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:11 am

When she knelt between his legs and took his cock in a hand and began licking its head he gripped her hair and head. When she took it into her mouth and moved back and forth on it he grinned and nodded. "Yes that is very good. He reached down and took one of her tits in a hand and squeezed it hard. "Keep going my dear. I want to get a good tempature reading." He let her suck his cock for a bit, loving how she seemed to instinctively know how to do it. After a bit he pulled her up and away from his cock. "Now I have to take the rectal reading." he grinned and got up, went into the bathroom and got a jar of vasaline. "Up on the bed and on your hands and knees."
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:02 pm

Jessie grinned at her stepfathers reactions it seemed that she was doing a good job and that excited her she quickened her pace as his hands found their way to her breasts again. With his encouraging she continued to suck him off.

Then she obeyed him and moved to the bed and laid on her all fours her lovely ass shaking just for him. She watched him then had a thought. "Uhh Johanthon I noticed you are thicker then the toy...wont this hurt? Is there a way to mae it not hurt so much?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:40 am

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you are well lubricated to take it all in." he grinned and began applying the vasiline up inside her ass. Putting some on his finger he pressed it against the anal opening till he pushed inside. Then moved his finger in and aout of her anus for a couple minutes and repeated the process a few more times. He gave her ass cheeks a smack, "Now don't move. I'll be right back." he told her as he quickly went into his room and brought back a vibrating dildo. Placing it on the bed, "This should help you. Use it to fuck your pussy good, while I see how hot your ass is."

Moving back behind her he spread her ass cheeks wide and placed his cock up to her anal opening and pusshed hard. The opening streached allowing the head of his cock to enter, then slowly he pushed the rest of it inside. "How does that feel, having a real cock up your ass?" He slapped her other ass cheek, then reached up and grabbed one of her dangling tits and squeezed it.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:14 am

Jessie moaned as she felt the vasiline being applied inside of her it felt odd but also good she moaned out his name and grapped the sheets in her hands. Each time he eased a finger in her ass tightened on his fingers. When he stoped and told her not to move she obeyed and stayed still wondering what he had planned.

When he came back and handed her the dildo she smiled at him turned it on and slowly inserted it into her raw and red pussy. The real scram came as he shoved his hard cock deep into her ass she lost the abilty to speak or even breathe in a few moments she nodded "It...if feels good Johnathon" She moned and groaned with each thrust and quickly used the dildo in her tight pussy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:00 am

He smiled when she screamed out as he entered her ass and moaned when he began moving in and out of it. Soon she had the vibrating dildo up inside her pussy and he continued squeezing her dangling tits. "MMMMMMM such magnificent tits my lovely. Nice and large, soft and firm. They beg to be played with and a lot more." He began slapping her ass cheeks as he fucked her ass. "Yes your ass feels nice and tight and hot my dear. I think you do need to stay home from school today." They had all day to enjoy themselves, since his wife was working.

He moved slowly, enjoying the feeling of her around his cock and the tightness of her ass. "Now what do you think we should do with these magnificent tits of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stepfather/Stepdaughter
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuestorsStorage :: Gor :: Your first forum-
Jump to: