QuestorsStorage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private by invite only

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stepfather/Stepdaughter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:33 pm

When Jamie came down and kissed him and then rubbed her ass against his cock, he smiled as he looked over at his wife. "You can deny all you want. I have had a PI friend follow you and get the evidence. You blew it love. Now as I see it I can file for divorce and leave you with nothing. That probably won't sit well with your more then strict bosses at work will it." He slipped an arm around Jamie and brought his hand up to her tits and began squeezing them.

"But now that might not be a problem if you do exactly what Jamie and I say." he chuckled. "You are going to become our sex slave and do what ever we say. Or you can leave here and see if your bosses like the nice photo's and stuff I have here."
Back to top Go down
https://questor.forumotion.net
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:06 am

Jamie grinned and moved up and down her tight ass rubbing against his cock. Which by this point would more then likely be raging. She stared at her mother and wanted to laugh in her face but instead lifted her arms and wrapped them around his neck back words exposing her body even more.

Her mother was going berserk callin her husband a pedophile to which Jamie took objection to. "Nay mother, it was I that suduced your husband gave him what you have been denying him." She paused and smiled "How he cries out my name while we fuck, but didnt even utter a sound as you attempted to throw him off the scent"
Back to top Go down
http://www.anysoldier.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:27 pm

John pulled Jamies' tube top up over her tits and squeezed them hard. "Ah my dear you see, Jessie is quite of age and quite willing." he moved Jamie over to the couch and sat down on it. He pulled Jamie down onto his lap. "Are you ready to have that ass of yours fucked again?" He moved a finger around the nipple of her right tit. "And maybe use one of the Needle daggers on this lovely tit. What do you say my lovely little temptress?" If she said yes he would have her go up and get the little daggers and lubricant. He figured she would love to have her ass fucked hard, especially infront of her mother.

"As for you my dear." he turned to his wife. You had best be nice. I can fax these photo's over to your boss tonight so she will have them in the morning. What do you think she will say?"
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:13 pm

As Johnathon moved her tube top and squezzed her tits she arched her back and moaned. She smiled at her mother tied up and then grapped at Johnathons cock and winked up at him. As they moved to the couch and he pulled her down on his lap she wiggled her ass on his lap more.

Her mother was freaking out calling Jessie a prevert. Jessie just grinned/ "Ohh John I dont like how she is talking to me" She stood "I am going to go upstairs and get our tools maybe you can talk some sense in to her"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:14 am

When Jamie left he turned to his wife. "You thought you could cheat on me and get away with it. You failed. You thought to make me think Jamie was a liar and making up stories. You failed again. Now how do you like it seeing the two of us together eh. Do you like it? You see I do not have to worry what people say or my job. I have money, I have everything I need, you do not. Nor do I see you having anything here in the future, especially a job once your boss gets her hands on these." he pointed to the photo's and report. "She is kind of a strict, no nonsence type isn't she, almost puritin?" he grinned. "Oh yes and then there will be the news, the press. I am a well to do man in this city and something like this would be news."
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Jamie headed up the stairs and got the lube, a few of the toys and the boob pericing things and started to head down the stairs but stoped since she heard Johnathon giving her mother hell. She smiled and waited. Then slowly started down the stairs.

Martha meanwhile was twistng the restraints and trying to breakfree of them. She listined to her husband then looked up at him. "I had to do it to get ahead, make more money" She paused "I did it for us babe"

It was now that Jamie made her apperance going to Johnathon and pushing him back on the seat and stradling him so she faced him she grinded herself into his hips and let out a moan. Momentaily forgetting all about her mother.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:21 am

John chuckled and squeezed Jamie's tits hard. The took one and brought it to his mouth and suckled on it. "How is this lovely tit of yours. Does it hurt any." he squeezed her left tit hard and looked at the little red spot where the needle dagger had entered her tit. "I will stab your right one when I fuck your pussy here shortly. But this time I will do it a bit slow, let you feel it as the needle moves through your tit."

His wife was still trying to justify her cheating on him. "I don't buy it. I have enough money and my investments will keep me wealthy for some time to come." he chuckled. "Did you enjoy him putting you into bondage and whipping your ass and such? Well you will be doing that here my dear. Only, Jamie will be doing it to you also."

Turning back to Jamie, "You think your mother could stand the pain of the needle daggers in her tits?"
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:15 am

Jamie moaned as he sqeezed and suckled on her breast she stroked his head and grined at her mother tied there. Then turned back to John and stroked his strong arms. "Mmmm John" she kised him long and hard. "Mmmm so who is a better lover John, me or my slut of a mother" She laughed and eased his cock into her tight pussy and then wrapped her legs around his hips as he was sitting there she wanted to drag out the agony for her mother she wanted fill him inside her pussy before he entered her ass. She wanted to be pleased from all over. She shook her head "She couldnt handle anything I think she is a bit of a whimp."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:43 am

John grinned at Jamie when she asked who was better. He had enjoyed the sex that him and his wife had had before she had cheated on him, but found that her daughter was alot better at it. Perhaps because she was new to it and now she was becoming a nympho. "Do you have to ask?" he asked her as he squeezed her lovely big tits hard. His wife's eyes went wide when he talked about stabbing Jammie's tits. "It seems your mother is surprised that you have had your one tit stabbed and I am going to do it to the other one here shortly. Now turn around your back to me so I can slip my cock up your pussy." he helped her turn and when once again straddled over his lap he reached around and slipped his hard cock up into her tight pussy then continued squeezing her tits hard.
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:38 am

Jamie laughed. "Well I guess that is the anserw hey ma" She moaned and groaned as he squeezed her tits. She had seen her mothers reaction to her wanting her tit stabbed "See mom if you hadnt been so controling and such a bitch I bet I wouldnt be so fucked up" She moaned again with need and desire she was damned horeny and she needed to be taken care of right now! More then what she was getting.

She quickly turned around and as soon as his cock was back in her pussy she moaned loudly and roughly fucked him making all kind of noises. More then normal she wanted to bug her mom even more. Fucking her husband infront of her had made her even more horny then normal.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:47 am

John looked over at his wife and saw the look on her face and grinned. He squeezed Jamie's large tits hard as she rocked back and forth on his cock. "MMMMMMM yes, your pussy is nice and tight my sweet nympo." he growled. "You see Jamie is of age where I can do as I please with her and she can do as she wants. You have stiffled a lovely horny woman here and I have set her free of that."

He kissed Jamie's neck and shoulders. "So you either do as we say or you will be out on the street on your own and I don't think your new boyfriend will be able to help you especially when the two of you will be out of a job." he laughed and picked up one of the needle daggers and ran it over Jamie's tits.

"Do you like my cock up in your pussy?" he asked Jamie. "Shall I stab one of your tits now nice and slow, let you feel the pain and pleausre as it goes deep into your tit?"
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Jamie growled loudly and moaned as he massaged her large tit and grinned as he called her his nympho. She nodded to her mother. "Yes you stiffened me too much mother, John here set me free." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him long and passiontly pressing her tongue into his mouth. Carssing it wanting to make this last for a long time.

She then growled as he kissed her shoulders and neck moaning as he took the dagger. "Ohhh yes please John" Her pussy mucles tightened on his cock as her body waited for the stab.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:47 pm

He let her rock back and forth on his hard cock and he continued squeezing her large tits hard. As she moaned and then cried out her desire for him to stab her in one of her tits he grinned. He brought the dagger up to her tit and ran it around the nipple as he squeezed her right tit hard. Placing the tip of it to her tit, just below the nipple he began pushing it into her tit slowly. He continued squeezing her right tit hard as he pushed the dagger further into her tit. He felt good, felt his cock throb with pleasure as the dagger slowly sliced through her tit until it was fully imbedded.

He looked over at his wife and saw her wide eyes as he slowly stabbed Jamie's tit. "Yes, she likes the feel of it. Later I will plunge the other dagger into her other tit hard when I am ready to fill her pussy with my cum." To Jamie he asked, "Does it feel good my sweet. Do you like the feel of the dagger being slowly being stabbed into your tit?"
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:46 pm

Jamie cried out as she felt the dagger into her tit her body shook with desire. She felt his rock hard cock throb in her swollen red hot tight pussy she twisted on it wanting to make sure he hit more areas in her. He had yet to hit her G spot that she had heard her mother scream about before she wondered how that would feel.

When he asked the questions she reached around backwords and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Mmmm ohhh fuck yes" She looked over at her mom and glared at her and she continued to moan and arch her body to show more of it off. "Mmmm fuck me hard John" She moaned loudly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:20 pm

John moved his hips up as she came back on his cock, helping to bury it deeper up ito her pussy. He continued to squeeze her left tit with the dagger still in it. he placed one of her hands on the hilt of the dagger so he could squeeze both of them hard. He was enjoying fucking her and had enjoyed stabbing her tit slowly. "I am glad you like having your tits stabbed, my sexy girl." He picked up the second dagger and ran it over her tits and down over her stomach and back up to her large tits.

He could see her mother breathing hard and by the way she was moving, she was aroused. "When I stab your right tit my dear, I am going to have you assist me in doing it. You will hold the dagger in your hand and as I squeeze it with one hand, I will hold your hand and plunge it into your tit hard."
Back to top Go down
Xuxa_Rene

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:39 pm

Jamie screamed out as he moved up as she came down her body was shaking with pleasure, maybe this would be the time that she had multiple orgasims, she moaned out again grinning at her mother. "What mother oh forgot you hated that tittle" She glared at her then turned her attention back to John and kissed him again and gently chewed on his bottom lip then leaned back to let him have free access of her breasts. "Mmmm I will help John" She held the dagger and her body trembled again. "Mmmmm John fuck me hard ohhh god please" She cried out clearly getting sexually frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:24 pm

John began to lift his hips up as she came down on his cock to ram it up into her pussy harder. Letting her hold the dagger in her tit he gripped her hips and helped her come down on his cock so he could burry it deeper into her pussy. "that hard enough my dear." Reaching over he took one of the fake cocks and quickly slid it up into her ass, so as she came down on him it would ram itself up into her ass again and again. "How is that?" he chuckled.

Soon he felt himself getting ready to fill her ass. He moved his hands up to squeeze her large tits hard, especially the one that had the dagger already in it and then just her left tit as he brought the dagger up to it and placed the tip just below its nipple. "I'm getting ready to fill your pussy my sweet." he squeezed her left tit hard again and again and then plunged the dagger into her tit hard, as he squeezed it hard and filled her pussy with cum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepfather/Stepdaughter   Stepfather/Stepdaughter - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stepfather/Stepdaughter
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuestorsStorage :: Gor :: Your first forum-
Jump to: